Friday, October 29, 2010

Back to Neutral.

I find it so hard to decide whether or not I prefer an all neutral home, or a colorful one.  I see pictures of all white spaces & drool.  Then I see just as impressive pics of mixed patterns/colors & am equally in love.  I have tried the neutral home but always fail & eventually bring in color.  Not a ton of color, but some.  Trends report neutrals are coming back on strong going into 2011.

A quick stop to Elte today & my heart stopped at the entrance (what's new?) when I saw this traditional, knit wool-like ottoman.  I am not generally drawn to traditional spaces, but this particular space felt so warm & cozy and I fell in love.  The picture doesn't do it justice; its texture is perfect.  The casual sofa & dramatic chandelier score big points.










































Happy Weekend,
XO

No comments: