I was lucky enough to attend this year's Maison & Objet exhibition in Paris this month. It was awe inspiring to say the least. Building after building of beautiful product, enough to make my heart skip a few beats. Here are some key trends:
2. CABBAGE ROSES - found on carpets mainly, pillows, and even furniture. Retro love continues.
I heart Paris & must return on a girl's trip soon....
1. FUR - faux fur, cowhide, sheepskin. Small 3 or 4 legged stools were everywhere, mostly in furs but also found in linens & burlaps.
3. ANATOLIA PATTERNS - This was largest theme, found on textiles (pillows, bedding, table linens), rugs, furniture.
4. VELVET - the new "linen" of furniture, velvet was everywhere and looked great in bold colors.
5. RETRO LOVE continues in general....