Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sitting Pretty.

After spending a lot of time with Liza in the last week or so & talking WAY too much designer furniture talk, I am obsessing about another favorite classic of mine... The Cherner Plywood Chair in natural walnut. She has some classic Eames chairs coming, and it reminded me how badly I want a Cherner chair in my life...

The Cherner chair to me is the perfect combination of warmth & sexy, with its rich walnut wood (my fave!) & feminine curves this chair ooz
es sexiness. Precisely why my butt needs to sit in one of these.

I feel as though THIS is the next classic I must save up for. Oh, and it might take a while. These babies go for $1049CDN.

































Back to reality, progress on the lighting front. I got 1 of 4 pendants chosen & purchased today! Went back to Union Lighting & was happy to find out that what I thought was a Jonathan Adler "knock off" was in actuality the Jonathan Adler lamp! No knock-off, yeah! I purchased the Maurice Pendant in bronze finish for my bedroom. And the guy decided to give me a "trade" discount, guess he could smell the designer off of me... ;-)















Nite, xo

No comments: