Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bad. Bad. Blogger.

I apologize for not being inspired enough to blog of late.  The last few months have been heavy travel months - from Atlanta, Dallas, Hong Kong, the Philippines & then vacation in Aruba.  It's no excuse.  I love to blog & intend to get back on track.

There was no lack of good finds at HomeSense stores this week.  I am not being biased because I work for this fantastic chain, there are truly some fantastic pieces out there.  Specifically I was at HomeSense Clarkson & Heartland Centre on Thursday & I could truly have furnished/decorated an entire house!  God I wished I was an Interior Decorator Thursday more than ever.  Great quality, unbelievable values, and on trend fashion!  From Industrial looks to Shabby Chic to classic pieces, there was something I loved in every area of the store.  Have a peak at my faves!  Also did HomeSense Sherway last night & was stopped in my tracks by a new collection of stunning solid wood, ultra modern pieces.  I had to buy a piece!


These vintage looking large mirrors are S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G - gorgeous quality!  And the prices!!!


If you need a pop of color/pattern in your pad, these new bold floral accent chairs are it!  Gorgeous print, and SO fun.  Sarah Richardson would approve!



This dresser made me wish I had a spare room to decorate SO badly.  Solid wood, stunning quality & only $399!


If you are in need of Outdoor furniture, run to HomeSense!  Top quality resin wicker, very modern looks and so many styles to choose from!


The chair that almost made it into my living room... Someone needs this beauty.  This one was at Clarkson (none at Heartland, none at Sherway).  Only $399, same quality as Restoration Hardware!  Believe it!


I loved the mix of this vintage based lights with the eclectic shade with linen applique!  So cute! (in my "imaginary" spare bedroom these would look great with above dresser!)


Some hip "industrial" art at insane prices.  Get the look for less!


How fun are these bold, colorful throw pillows?  And guess what, they're down filled!


A new twist on upholstered dining chairs - simple from the front view, patterned on the back!  We call this a sexy back.  Lovely around a reclaimed Harvest table no?


A gorgeous mix of linen, feather filled pillows!  Gorgeous!


A fun pair of mirrors - who doesn't need decorative mirrors?


Some super fun, European in feel colorful metal nesting tables for your Outdoor living space.  Love.


Beautiful quality - considered buying this one too!  


Resin animal heads (deer + rhino) - can you believe I lugged this exact deer head all the way from New York City in an awkward large box from Z-Gallery?  Ugh.  Leave it to HomeSense!  Only $39.99!


For the French home - lovely oversized accent chair in a grey/white striped linen seat!


Super fun wood mirror - great focal point!


Loved this bench - very fun print & stud detailing.  Imagine at edge of bed... Lovely accent!


The collection that made my heart palpitate at Sherway - STUNNING solid wood cabinet with wine storage.  Do I ever wish I had the house for this piece... Who will be the lucky customer?


The detail of above hardware.  Loved.


Took this one home with me for my bathroom :-)  It's stuck in my car.  I need a man! lol

Happy Weekend!
xo

No comments: