Saturday, February 5, 2011

Second Life Rugs

Leave it to Elte to be the booth that blows me away at the IDS show this past month.  A retailer.  Not exactly what I thought I'd find at the IDS show?  Anyways, they've released a line of "second life" rugs which are vintage Turkish & Persian rugs dyed in bright, bold colors!  Talk about gorgeous-ness.  I am going to need one of those... Even just a small one....  I don't care where it goes, but I need one.  


It is worth the trip to Elte to see these beauties.  You'll want to start saving up.




4 comments:

melissa said...

These are great. But I don't think they were developed by Elte. I saw them on a trending website months ago. So funny to see the trend start to come to life. Who decides what's going to be the next big thing?!? That's what I want to know.

Designwali said...

ooh so pretty

Andrew Metrick said...

Hey again. Andrew Metrick from Elte here. I just wanted to leave a comment to thank you for featuring us on your blog again. The reaction from people both at the show and after has been simply overwhelming. Over the course of the few days, my family and I had the pleasure of meeting so many amazing people that stopped by our booth. I don't believe we got to to meet at the show but I'm glad you did stop by and that you liked what we had to show. All of our Second Life rugs are not back home at Elte. The smaller rugs are some of my favorites so you'll definitely have to post a picture of how it looks in your home. Without question, that's my favorite part of these rugs; seeing how people use them.

Anyway, thanks once again and we'll hopefully see you around Elte or Ginger's sometime soon.

All the best,

Andrew.

iconrugs said...

These are almost good. But here's the need of attractive rugs decorate to your home.
modern rugs