Monday, December 20, 2010

Chair Vote!

I'm officially on Ho Ho Holidays ;-)  This of course leaves my mind thinking about finally finding the last furniture pieces I am needing in my Loft.  I'm trying to narrow down accent chairs for my living room (about time right?).  I want something cozy, but small scale.


Contender #1:
Wyatt Gray Leather Chair from Crate & Barrel
Love the distressed gray leather & studs (duh!).  Feel like it's a classic - so I would always be able find a corner for it in my next house somewhere.. It's the expensive one (surprise, surprise).


Contender #2
West Elm Wing Chair
Love the shape & how it would add drama to the space!  Not in love with the light colored fabric.  In love with the price tag (the only budget friendly option on my list).  I suppose for this price, who cares about the fabric it's disposable!


Contender #3
Carmichael Chair from StyleGarage
Love the fusing of mid century in the shape, and LOVE that its designed by some fabulous Canadians.  Has a few color options.







Which one would you pick for my space?


xo

2 comments: