Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Un-inspired.

Tonight my plan was to get home, cook a nice meal & make it to the 7:30 Zumba class.  Instead, I got stuck in traffic & needed a fast meal - eggs, blueberries & toast.  Yup, for dinner.  My fridge is practically empty.  Instead of getting into my Lulu's, I got into a hot bath with a big glass of Merlot & my Emily Griffin chick lit.  Seems I can't get motivated these days.  I'm in a bit of a rut.  Feeling blue.  I suppose this break up business is taking longer to deal with than I hoped.  Let's get this show on the road!

Ugh.  I must re-read the Power of Now.

Look at this dreamy loft?


Happy hump day!
xo

1 comment:

Designwali said...

i hear ya chickie...been going through bouts of that myself...chocolate & wine are the instant fix...but a good workout or yoga should are the more long term solution. I've tried A, need to do B.