Friday, July 23, 2010

Dreaming of...

Seating.  I'm obsessed with chairs, stools, benches...  I would love to add the following to my home.



I absolutely adore the bamboo backed chairs, especially in a glossy white.  Although they are quite fun in a glossy pop color, I would likely never be so brave.  I would opt for some fun with the upholstery though!  I must own one in my next  {more spacious} home...


These Jonathan Adler X Stools must make their way to my living room.  I think a pair of these flanked on each side of my media unit would be splendid.  A little extra seating for entertaining...  Love the grey velvet!  So chic.



I've decded on an Eames rocker in white for my accent chair purchase.  To come!  It will be perfect when sitting my niece & nephew, and hopefully to be used in a future nursery of my own should I be so lucky!  Love this classic piece.

Enjoying some relaxing time in Northern Ontario, and catching up on design blogs!  Back in Toronto next week - have a great weekend!
xo




No comments: