Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Darcy, my new friend.

The wallpaper is up! It's exactly what I was looking for - a bold pattern without going overboard with color that adds just enough fun factor to the space. The pattern name is Darcy ordered via the Graham & Brown website. I hired an installer named Joseph who was recommended by Eurofab. The guy has been installing wallpaper for 20 years thanks to word of mouth, and I'm about to keep spreading the word...

Funny how my blog wish list is coming to life... I posted this exact wallpaper months ago, then stumbled across it while searching patterns & didn't even realize it was the exact one until after I purchased it! I was showing someone at work & the picture I'd posted came up triggering the memory! Nothing like bringing fantasy to reality.

Pic posted awhile back...




















And now chez moi!





















































Next up in this space will be a pendant, ideally with an industrial feel. But not before a visit from the electrician next week to make absolutely sure that its possible. If not, I have a plan B... Stay tuned!

xo

2 comments:

LifeBegins@Thirty said...

Hi! I just found your blog and am so jealous of your wallpaper!! I had plans on using this wallpaper too (it is FAB eh?!) but it came with a defect and I gave up and painted. Your room looks great and makes me wish I had the paper up!!!

MLG said...

I can't believe it came with a defect! I'm glad you like it too :-) Your blog is fab, thanks for finding me! xo