Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blogging Blahs.

I have been really bad at blogging lately, really really bad. This blog website should just cut me off really. I haven't done anything to my house in months, so I've not had anything to share. My life has been filled with long days at the office, and lots of business travel. The house has taken a back seat. I am hoping that I will get back into it starting with the bathrooms (finally going to paint them & replace some fixtures) late July, and doing the basement in the fall.

I did find one little fun item at HomeSense recently! It's a wall decal chalkboard in a funky baroque shape. They come in great cylinders with great photos & info perfect for retail! I pasted it in my office, and I think it adds a little something to a rather boring space! It's made by Wall Candy (
http://www.wallcandyarts.com/). It comes with colorful chalk.




















I'm obsessed with flowers - it's my weekly ritual that makes my home feel so happy. Everytime my flowers die & I'm in between the next shop, the space just doesn't feel complete. My favorites right now are Peonies, Ranunculus, and Hydrangeas. I can't get enough!

Here's the latest bloom to grace my kitchen....









Until next time!
xox

No comments: