Monday, December 28, 2009

Countdown to my Tolomeo Micro!

My 29th birthday is around the corner *gulp*. Luckily, with every birthday comes a present to myself! If you know me you know that I am one to give myself presents all year round, so you know this is merely an excuse to buy myself something extra nice.
So finally folks, I am buying my Tolomeo task lamp I shared with you so many blogs ago... Checked it out at the official company site (http://www.artimede.ca/) this morning to find it's out of stock. I bet Santa delivered many Tolomeo's to those design enthusiasts on Santa's "good" list! Anyway, it's a good thing I am checking in advance. My birthday is oh, about 3 weeks away, so let's hope it's in stock & arrives to me by then! I am now officially on a waiting list, and cannot WAIT to have this lovely lamp I adore so much in our home
;-)

I'm going with the Micro of the series, since it's much smaller. I think its smaller scale will make it more versatile.



















Gotta love material gifts that help ease the blow of growing yet another year older!

xo

No comments: